1. Keyword Research: Target specific Google keywords and review actual statistics.
2. Review Top 3 Websites: Organic websites only, excluding directories such as Yelp.
3. Create a Spread Sheet: Word count, number of photos & videos, page URL and page title.
4. Search & Find: The Number of times the keyword is used on this website page.
5. Competitor Link Building Strategies: Directories, associations, press releases and all backlinks.
6. Compare # of Google Reviews: Reviews are becoming increasingly more important in local SEO rankings.
7. Create a Strategy: Each keyword requires it’s own strategy, original content and a unique website page.
Do you need help with your SEO in Hamilton? Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!